- Kickstart your writing session with a writing prompt. Dozens of prompts in a variety of formats will help you flex muscles and get into the creative zone. Whether a premise or a component, words or pictures, for fun or incorporation into an ongoing project, starting your writing by responding to a prompt helps get your brain into verbal mode.
- “Somewhere Near the Punch Bowl at the 30-Year Class Reunion” at the Mom Egg Review
- “One Drop” and “The End of a Marathon” at the Tower Journal
- “Free Hands” in the Saturday Night Reader
- “I Can Hear the Clicking at Night” in Punchnel’s
- “Ice” in Devilfish Review
Stories tweeted by