Tanner thinks his dad should take
his broken down ole car to Maxwell’s.
But in the divorce
I got the mechanic.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 at 8:46 pm and is filed under Poem. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- I just advised a writer to change “climate” to “weather” in a doc, so all my meteorologist-following on Twitter is tax deductible #amediting 5 months ago
- .@jasoninthehouse: Investigate Trump’s finances petitions.moveon.org/s/dMfFn7 @MoveOn 5 months ago
- New Yorkers refuse to pay over $1M a day for Trump’s family to live in NYC change.org/p/new-yorkers-… via @Change 5 months ago
- December city instagram.com/p/BNes4ulBCb8/ 5 months ago
- Time for Netflix and … hot bath. (Dang it, blew another cultural norm.) 5 months ago
Powered by Twitter Tools